and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
ZURU is looking for an experienced Global PR Manager to lead our global communication and PR initiatives by planning and executing impactful communication strategies for our leading brands (such as X-Shot™, Bunch O Balloons™, Robo Alive™, Rainbocorns™) in cooperation with our global PR agency network.
This role mainly involves collaborating with cross-functional business units (Sales, Marketing, NPD) and regional PR agencies to design PR communications strategies such as storytelling opportunities with influencers and media for new product launches, global brand campaigns, corporate announcements, and industry events.
Join our vibrant Auckland office and define ZURU’s global PR voice. Develop, execute and monitor award winning PR communication strategies pushing ZURU to new success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, design and execute breakthrough public relations strategies to build corporate reputation and stakeholder endorsement across the global toy industry.
- Accountable for having a rich knowledge of various brands, launches and releases, in order to work with agencies on narratives for pitching.
- Secure media coverage for ZURU brands and maintaining relations with media communities and PR agencies worldwide.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with regional PR agencies, content creators, and media.
- Define ZURU’s global PR voice and ensure the correct execution by being the leading point of contact for our PR agencies network, external partner and global media.
- Provide regional PR agencies with company/industry insights and creative ideas to push the PR initiatives on diversity markets to excellence.
- Ensure all campaign plans are executed successfully through full lifecycle management and KPIs definition/tracking.
- Maintain and update media contact lists, as well as add new contacts through media research.
- Respond to media inquiries.
- Take the lead of crisis management and official companies’ statements.
- 5+ years’ experience in a PR management position (Corporate or Agency) preferably within the global Toy/Fashion/Entertainment industry.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Public Relation or related field.
- Advanced understanding of managing PR Agencies and global media, analysing performance data as well as budgeting and ROI
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, stay organised, and manage time effectively
- Confident communicator and presenter with a wide degree of creativity
© 2021 ZURU Inc. All rights reserved
Please select your birthday.
Many of our toys are shaped by the creative minds of dreamers and innovators from all over the world. We welcome new ideas and cherish new relationships with inventors like you! Do you think you have a groundbreaking, unique toy idea for ZURU? We would love to here from you!