and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will oversee and execute multi-pronged marketing campaigns across our portfolio of Zuru owned brands and take responsibility for the strategic direction, production budget planning, asset and content planning and production, global marketing plan and global presentations of new products to over 400 retailers across the globe. You will embed a clear vision for your brands and oversee all areas of marketing continuously driving brand growth through campaign success. You will work closely with the Business Development, Product, Local Marketing and Digital team to execute your strategy and drive overall profitable brand growth.
The position requires knowledge of branding principles and a sound ability to creatively execute 360 campaigns. To be successful you will need strong communication skills to manage cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams (BDs/PMs/Digital/Local Market) to develop and execute annual strategic brand marketing plans and 12 month brand planning schedules
- Create an annual Global brand guidelines doc detailing brand identity, key messages, target audience and segmentation, content guidelines and go-to-market asset suite
- Work closely with the digital and local teams to create quarterly content plans and monthly reaction content plans to drive brand goals
- Support local marketing teams on the development of executional campaign assets, and paid digital campaigns driving sell through
- Support BDMs and local sales team on creation and delivery of brand assets, pitch materials and key creative to drive sell in
- Support TVC production process managing key internal stakeholders for creation and delivery of brand assets.
- Support Ecomm teams with timely delivery of optimised brand content, reviewing opportunities and gaps monthly
- Support licensing team on outbound and inbound opportunities for assigned brands as required
- Lead and execute global brand opportunities (digital, content, partnerships) to grow awareness and engagement for assigned brands
- Support BDMs / PMs in NPD responsibilities via analysis and provision of brand, consumer and market insights
- Lead development of all Jan / Apr / Sep set presentation and pitch materials, supporting BDMs / Sales in retail meetings.
- Conduct timely analysis of brand, content and sales performance to inform strategic decision making, strategic pivots and future campaign learnings:
- Monthly social / digital / ecomm goal – Sked, Amazon etc
- Quarterly content and campaign goals
- Annual brand KPI’s
- Be a product champion creating internal and external enthusiasm for the product line.
- Drive interest and investigation of new opportunities in brand marketing sharing content and best in class examples you are finding
- 3-5+ year’s experience in Brand Marketing or Advertising at a consumer-driven company or agency.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Knowledge of marketing principles including branding, advertising, media buying, sales, budgeting and analysis.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to product quality and safety.
- Must be a self-starter with energy, creativity and determination to accomplish goals.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and be able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Related Degree or equivalent relevant experience in Marketing or Product Development preferred.