and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
ZURU is an innovative fast-growing global Toy Company seeking a highly motivated and talented Graphic Designers to join our multi-disciplinary in house design team.
Do you want a diverse, fast-paced, creative role in a company going through hyper growth? Is your passion creating impactful digital and social content that brings brands to life? If you answered yes to these questions, this fantastic opportunity at ZURU is for you!!
As a Graphic Designer at ZURU you will own the digital and social design for a large portfolio of brands, along with supporting our marketing and sales teams in design and execution of their go-to-market strategies & campaigns. You are curious, adaptable and passionate about delivering outstanding results and delivering to a deadline.
Attention to detail, creative flair and a diverse range of design skills are essential for this role.
- Create engaging digital and social brand identifies, guidelines and assets for assigned brands
- Work closely with the marketing team on brand and campaign assets including digital, social, print and video executions tailored for audience and action
- Develop impactful sales enablement assets including presentations and pitch materials
- Own the brand identity and guidelines for assigned brands to ensure consistent execution of design assets across all channels and audiences
- Bring creative concepts and fresh ideas to our social and marketing team to cut through and create impact for our brands
- Manage multiple ongoing design projects and be adaptable to tight deadlines
- Edit video footage with key call outs and music for use on social media and internal/ external purposes.
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions and design feedback sessions with the wider team to achieve continuous improvement on our assets and creative approaches
- Higher Diploma, Bachelors, or above in Graphic / Art Design or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer in an in-house environment, agency or studio. Retail or Consumer Goods experience preferred. Candidates with 5+ years of design experience will be considered for Senior Designer role.
- Highly proficient Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD with Motion Graphic Design (Adobe After effects, Premier Pro or similar) experience ideal.
- High typographic, composition and layout skills
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Strong conceptual and creative abilities
- Portfolio that demonstrates a strong aesthetic sense and experience designing, usable interfaces and graphic layouts
- Proven success working a range of brand asset projects including photo direction, video editing and printing processes.
- Great written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to be up to date and knowledgeable of design trends
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Photography and videography abilities is a bonus