and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
ZURU, the innovative fast-growing global Toy Company, is seeking multiple E-Commerce experts to join our teams in US and New Zealand.
As a significantly higher proportion of shoppers buy online, ZURU has been heavily investing in our back-end e-commerce capabilities over the last 2 years and are now looking to bolster our in-house e-commerce team further in order to support the continued exponential growth of our business.
We are needing E-commerce expert for our team to grow our presence with key retailers globally. This will include working closely with our Marketing Managers and Sales Managers to constructively scale growth of our overall e-commerce sales in the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the ZURU team whilst we are going through substantial growth with great short and long term careers development prospects!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively with Sales leaders to build our presence on retailer websites from the ground up in the area.
- Working with Sales team closely to use ecommerce platforms and Marketplaces as tool to grow sales in addition to growing other key accounts.
- Drive sales conversion to ZURU items Sponsored Product Ads, Headline Search Ads, Display Ads.
- Works with Content and Design teams to produce engaging marketing assets (Videos, Imagery, Copy, eCom) that effectively deliver the brand message and drive sales.
- Work on e-commerce specific packaging solutions to optimize profitability on your accounts, and synergize developments here across markets.
- Use your insights/knowledge to optimize e-commerce capabilities.
- Provides on-going cross-market learnings and solutions for growth.
- Identifies market & customer range gaps, customer challenges and provides creative and innovative solutions to convert to sales.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Sales members to establish and execute eCom-specific strategies for Target and other key retailers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Account Management or Digital marketing.
- Prior experience working on ecommerce platform and other different PPC tools is desired
- Previous experience working in consumer goods (toys preferably, but not a must).
- Highly self-driven and commercially minded.
- Thrives on solving consumer and customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and achieve milestones.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and be able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
© 2021 ZURU Inc. All rights reserved
Please select your birthday.
Many of our toys are shaped by the creative minds of dreamers and innovators from all over the world. We welcome new ideas and cherish new relationships with inventors like you! Do you think you have a groundbreaking, unique toy idea for ZURU? We would love to here from you!