and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will oversee and execute multi-pronged marketing campaigns across our portfolio of Zuru owned brands and take responsibility for the strategic direction, production budget planning, asset and content planning and production, global marketing plan and global presentations of new products to over 400 retailers across the globe. You will embed a clear vision for your brands and oversee all areas of marketing continuously driving brand growth through campaign success. You will work closely with the Business Development, Product, Local Marketing and Digital team to execute your strategy and drive overall profitable brand growth.
The position requires knowledge of branding principles and a sound ability to creatively execute 360 campaigns. To be successful you will need strong communication skills to manage cross-functional internal and external teams.
- At least 3-5 years (Manager) experience in Brand Marketing or Advertising at a consumer-driven company or agency.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Knowledge of marketing principles including branding, advertising, media buying, sales, budgeting and analysis.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to product quality and safety.
- Must be a self-starter with energy, creativity and determination to accomplish goals.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and be able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Related Degree or equivalent relevant experience in Marketing or Product Development preferred.
- Sets the global marketing strategy per brand and category, setting goals, production budget, deliverables and working collaboratively to brief in local marketing teams, driving best in class localisation and execution.
- Owns Annual Brand Plan co-ordinating across Category teams (BD and Product Managers)
- Set’s yearly Global Marketing Strategy and briefs all local marketing team to vision and approved plans
- Aligns with cross-functional partners including BDMs, DCP, Sales, on product development, including product launch timing, market rollout planning, FTMs, milestone planning & communication, channel mgmt. requirements and other product specifics
- Develop strategic and persuasive Brand presentations, and present to retail partners, and retail marketing teams across the globe securing buy in and retailer marketing support.
- Lead ideation, briefing, production, timeline management and delivery of global campaigns including but not limited to TVC and video content, working closely with digital/marketing teams to map deliverable requirements and optimize content throughout the campaign to drive sales effectiveness.
- Lead production and delivery of digital and ecommerce imagery assets for multiplatform use – including product and packaging imagery (from product mangers), lifestyle imagery, digital banners & assets, working across team to anticipate and manage suite of assets and ensure effectively used by all retail partners.
- Produces brand copy for ecommerce, trade and PR usage, building out brand ToV & persona
- Work with Digital Platform Manager to ensure virtual showroom & asset/content hub always up to date and relevant
- Set the social strategy and content planning in collaboration with the social and digital team and oversee campaign planning and execution, producing material to distribute to retailer/buyers to showcase campaign and increase support. Holds Social team accountable to KPI’s
- Lead briefing of influencer launch strategy (production and creative), working closely with influencer relations team to strategize and ideate around influencer content concepts, briefs, sample activation and final content approval
- Working closely to align local marketing planning to global strategy, approve local plans, driving brand goals through local team planning
- Work strategically and closely with marketing design team to develop brand mood board and livery and replicate across all asset creation
- Manages any cross-market partnerships and aligned local teams to strategy
- Work with digital/design teams to plan and build out brand websites and presence on zuru.com
- Monitor weekly POS and marketing effectiveness and adapt planning to support desired sales
- Provide frequent brand reporting and learnings to reapply into new marketing.
- Constantly be at the forefront of marketing trends, sharing new ideas and driving testing on new media and concepts.
- Manages monthly production budget reconciliation vs approved budget and ensures invoices are processed in a timely fashion and categorizes correctly in SAP