and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Are you a self-driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing? Do you love toys and want to work for a company with an exponential growth rate? Our dynamic multicultural team is looking for you, come play with us !!
We are looking for fresh garduates with high energy, willing to work in fast paced environment.
This role will be working within our UK sales team, based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1) Sales Management
- Assisting General Manager in maintaining sales network and channel in UK market in line with the company business strategy.
- Assist in all preparations for sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information and brand marketing/category strategies.
- Support in keeping customers updated with samples, marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Working with partners to implement marketing initiatives to support the sales of ZURU Toys.
- Work to help in providing management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Work with GM to manage selling prices by checking costs, competition, and supply/demand.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend & participate in major International Trade Fairs (when needed).
- Send through all order confirmations to China Team and ensure they are raised on system effectively.
- Provide forecast/order details for each Licensor forecast per quarter (when required)
- Organize any deliveries for any samples sent out for your clients when needed.
- Streamline customer database.
- Create email-marketing blasts to send to clients with any product updates.
- Check all data on sales reports is correct.
- Update price list when required.
- Maintain and improve, where possible, all relationships with ZURU customers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline is preferred.
- 1+ years sales experience is preferred. Fresh Graduates with exceptional interpersonal skills will also be considered.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational & communicational skills
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers
- Native English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint, including pivot tables
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Self-discipline, able to work effectively remotely, when required.