and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
As a significantly higher proportion of shoppers buy online, ZURU has been heavily investing in our back-end e-commerce capabilities over the last 2 years and are now looking to bolster our in-house e-commerce team further in order to support the continued exponential growth of our business.
We are needing an Amazon and e-commerce expert to not only build out our Amazon presence in USA but also work closely with our Marketing Managers and Sales Managers to constructively scale growth of our overall e-commerce sales in the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the ZURU team whilst we are going through substantial growth with great short and long term careers development prospects!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic leadership over Amazon within the US, working collaboratively with Country Managers and Communications Manager to build our presence from the ground up in the area.
- Working with Sales Managers closely to use Amazon as a tool to grow sales in the market, in tandem with growing our existing retail partners in the area.
- Drive sales conversion to ZURU items through Amazon Marketing Services (Sponsored Product Ads, Headline Search Ads, Amazon Display Ads).
- Works with Content and Design teams to produce engaging marketing assets (Videos, Imagery, Copy, eCom) that effectively deliver the brand message and drive sales.
- Work on e-commerce specific packaging solutions to optimize profitability on your accounts, and synergize developments here across markets.
- Work closely with Amazon Manager for Europe as well on where we can build out synergy also to optimize online review spend.
- Use your insights/knowledge to optimize e-commerce capabilities.
- Provides on-going cross-market learnings and solutions for growth.
- Identifies market & customer range gaps, customer challenges and provides creative and innovative solutions to convert to sales.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Country Managers in specific markets to establish and execute eCom-specific strategies for other retailers.
- Carry out other requests as required by the Senior VP of International Sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Account Management.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Amazon Vendor Central (Direct Import experience preferred).
- Previous experience of Amazon Marketing Services and the different PPC tools.
- Previous experience working in consumer goods (toys preferably, but not a must).
- Highly self-driven and commercially minded.
- Thrives on solving consumer and customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and achieve milestones.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and be able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.