and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Want to be part of a top notch creative team? Well ZURU may have the perfect vacancy for you! Reach out to us to be part of building some of the biggest toy brands in the world.
As ZURU’s in-house Content lead, you will oversee all our brand content creation across our diverse portfolio of brands. You will be actively working with the Brand Manager and a network of global creative agencies to set the creative strategy, brief and produce TV commercials, YouTube content, animated web series and Social videos.
Alongside Content productions, you will also develop your skills as a Manager across a selection of ZURU’s creative led brands. You will oversee all areas of product development as well as the Global sales & marketing strategy to continuously drive growth and brand expansion.
The position requires a strong creative mind and excellent project management skills, as well as knowledge of the content development process. To be successful you will need strong leadership and communication skills to manage cross-functional internal and external teams.
On-set travel required to the US, Italy and potential other locations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the strategy, ideation and production of all ZURU’s content across our portfolio of brands (~20-25 productions per year)
- In collaboration with the Global Brand team set and manage annual content production calendar, assigning budgets, shoot timelines and clear deliverables.
- Develop the creative strategy, brief/pitch and manage selection of agencies as well as growing internal resource to deliver required content, working closely on scripts, storyboards and final delivery of assets that are engaging and effective at driving brand awareness, equity and sales.
- Clearly understand deliverables and assets specifications required as well as how to adapt content for varied platforms and devices. • Work with Marketing Team to localize global assets to meet local needs.
- Across assigned brand/s develop short and long-term product, marketing and sales strategies that deliver brand growth. This will entail collaborating with cross-functional teams including but not limited to R&D, Design, Engineering, Packaging, Local Marketing Teams and Operations to achieve brand/product launch goals and execute upon the set brand plan and strategy.
- Across assigned brand/s work closely with our International Sales team to drive uptake and present your brand strategy and new products to our global customer base at our international toy fairs.
- Conduct timely analysis of content and sales performance and execute effective reaction tactics in partnership with sales and agency partners.
- Be a product and content champion constantly challenging the status quo and serving as a mentor and resource to other team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 + years’ experience in Brand Management or Content Delivery at a consumer-driven company or agency.
- Experience developing content and leading cross-functional teams to deliver engaging content fit for the platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of marketing and content principles with a firm understanding of best-practice content development for TV, Youtube, Social etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability to influencer and manage internal and external teams and agencies.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a focus on creative writing and script development. of Microsoft Office. Very proficient in excel and Photoshop Software.