and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Do you have a love for toys, a desire to bring creative ideas to life?
Then join ZURU whilst we are going through substantial growth, and become a valuable member of the Brand Marketing team.
As a Junior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for bringing ZURU’s newest brands to market, spearheading production timelines, collaborating on creative, and implementing marketing campaigns to educate the consumer on the hottest new trends. Take the lead on a given project, from concept development to final production output. Conduct market research, develop concepts, manage planning and costs, manage internal and external partners until successful execution that will embody our products and licensing brands.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet with stakeholders to determine assigned category/product lines objectives and strategies
- Closely monitor sales volume, market trends identifying new, global product and incremental category opportunities based on quantitative and qualitative analysis of the industry, category, and consumer behavior.
- Coordinate product management with cross-functional partners including but not limited to R&D, Design, Engineering, Packaging and Operations to achieve cost targets and ensure on-time market entry.
- Partner with R&D on new product development. Support new product development efforts including defining product/category vision, product objectives, consumer experience, and merchandising expectations.
- Partner with International Sales team and Distribution Partners on strategic marketing plans and develop Marketing Assets to support the portfolio. Work closely with TV Studios producing ZURU Commercials for each Brand.
- Conduct timely analysis of sales performance and execute effective reaction tactics in partnership with sales and agency partners.
- Prepare presentations on a regular basis to support the sell-in of brands and new product lines to retail partners and to various levels of the business.
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales
- Be a product champion creating internal and external enthusiasm for the product line and serve as a mentor and resource to other team members.
- Others required by Global Marketing Director
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Creative and strategic mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines especially around licensing products and ability to work within the boundaries of assigned guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, high growth environment where change is the status-quo.
- Strong Project Management skills through development of timelines and ensuring delivery
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- A positive attitude and collaborative personality are essential.
- 1+ years’ experience in Branding/Marketing
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English required.