and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Are you highly analytical and have a passion for digital marketing? Do you have a sharp eye for evaluating what’s effective?
We have an exciting opportunity to oversee and develop our inhouse PPC buying team, that manages campaigns across our large portfolio of Toy and FMCG brands, located in Shenzhen, China.
As our Digital Manager – PPC & Analytics, you will lead our Pay Per Click strategy and buying across Social, Google, Amazon and Programmatic Display. Daily, you will alongside your direct report, implement initiatives that engage our core customers and drive profitable growth for our brands through strong reach and sales conversion.
You will spearhead our relationships with Google and Facebook Hong Kong, leveraging the partnership to optimize and continuously improve our brand planning, content development and media buying capabilities.
This role oversees one Jnr Digital Manager and travel to Hong Kong is required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee ZURU’s in house PPC team, driving team strategy, optimization and growth plans
- Set annual and campaign KPI’s and execute against them
- Receive briefs from Local Toy & FMCG Marketing Teams then plan, implement and optimize paid search, display and YouTube campaigns across our large brand portfolio
- Work closely with the Local Marketing Managers to ensure all activity falls in line with the larger brand and sales strategy
- Ensure campaigns are continuously optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines and budget provided
- Manage our relationship with Google & Facebook Hong Kong ensuring we are meeting targets and unlocking new Beta opportunities and added value to improve our operations
- Work with the brand and social team to ensure landing pages and content are effectively tracked and optimized
- Lead digital tracking and trafficking strategy and set up required tagging across media and owned platforms to accurately report on effectiveness and agreed KPI’s
- Provide weekly, and end of campaign reporting including actionable insights and learnings
- Manage all budgets and financial processes
- Be the teams center of excellence for PPC, keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and educating the wider team
- Define new strategies and continuous drive the team to improve across all paid & owned digital elements
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar or PPC Manager position
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and TrueView campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Digital Tagging, Amazon Media Services
- Google AdWords & Analytics certification preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing
- Excellent organizational & communicational skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Effective account management skills
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company