and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Fantastic opportunity to join ZURU whilst we are going through substantial growth and become a valuable member of the US Sales team with great short and long term careers development prospects.
As Sales Replenishment analyst, you will be in charge of optimizing company item assortment and in stock levels, reporting and coordinating with company supply chain on Walmart shipment requirements and working with Walmart planners to ensure a successful flow of orders and product.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Working in the Walmart Retail Link environment:
- Pull reports and data to manage each sku and the supply to each store.
Recommend and write orders to move product through the supply chain.
- Analyze store level POS data to identify potential out-of-stock issues
- Monitor and report on key replenishment metrics, initiates actions to improve OTIF, forecast accuracy, replenishment, inventory and service as indicated by Walmart
- Investigate stocking, delivery and product activity problems
- Manage transfer requirements by location, find root causes and implement solutions
- Effectively analyze and execute Inventory Policy settings to support Seasonal Activity
- Order Management – maintain a high level of accuracy on orders, pricing, execution of allocations, comparison of forecast to trends
- Analyze corporate, DC, and store level forecasts on continued basis to identify risk and opportunities
- Assist with scorecard analysis for both internal and external meetings.
- Assist with key meeting prep.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience with Walmart systems including Retail Link, GRS, Supplier Center, and Ecommerce
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a business analyst or similar role for a CPG company, with responsibility for analyzing POS-based data and formulating insights and recommendations for Walmart account
- Ability to compile the data and effectively communicate the insights
- Highly effective at developing presentation materials that are clear, concise and compelling.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office. Very proficient in excel and Photoshop Software