and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Do you have a love for toys? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats and handling a wide range of operational and administrative tasks? Do you love finding solution to a problem?
Then join ZURU to become one of the most valuable members of the US team as we go through substantial growth.
As Office Manager, you will ensure things run smoothly on a daily basis by supporting administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives. You’ll be the coordinating with internal stakeholders and be the key contact within the US team for many operational matters.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee office operations including supplies and deliveries, vendor management.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the VP Operations and other members of the US Team
- Act as the Project Manager to liaison between the LA office and other business stakeholders globally.
- Manage daily flow of administrative duties in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; determine course of action and develop appropriate solutions
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings for Vice President.
- Track and maintain Office budget including processing expense reports and processing invoices for payment
- Manage planning and logistics associated with meetings and conference rooms
- Prepares reports, expense reports and documents as needed
- Screen and prioritize all correspondence as well as drafts responses
- Manage phone coverage and file archive/management
- Coordinate the use of shared conference rooms and other resources.
- Make all travel arrangements: airline tickets, hotel reservations, car service working through American Express Travel
- Manages incoming & outgoing mail & carrier shipments, office supplies and equipment
- Develops familiarity with basic polices and procedures
- Flexible to juggle between project based on business need
- Manages entering/exiting process for New Hires, Transfers, Terminations
- Assist HR, Training Managers, Supervisors with in-house training
- Collaborate with other Administrative Assistants for a seamless transfer process
- Provides ongoing administrative support for the designated team including travel planning, HR assistance, system troubleshooting, and miscellaneous needs.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years sales support experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- Previous Toy industry experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organizational & Communicational Skills
- Native English Speaker
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PPT
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers
- CRM experience