and exciting? Get to know us a little
unique and exciting? Get to know us
a little better.
Do you have a love for toys? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats and handling a wide range of operational and administrative tasks? Do you love finding solution to a problem?
Then join ZURU to become one of the most valuable members of the US team as we go through substantial growth.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the sales network and channel in US market in line with the company business strategy.
- Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date and minimum order quantity for each product line per relative market.
- Follow up and secure PO plus TT/LC, all shipping information i.e. markings, forwarder, all testing requirements etc.
- Keep customers updated with samples, marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Working with partners to implement marketing initiatives to support the sales of ZURU Toys
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Identify strong local partners to develop new retail and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend & participate in major International Trade Fairs when needed.
- Send through all order confirmations to China Team and ensure they are raised on system effectively.
- Provide forecast/order details for each Licensor forecast per quarter
- Organize any deliveries for any samples sent out for your clients when needed.
- Streamline customer database
- Create email-marketing blasts to send to clients with any product updates.
- Check all data on sales reports is correct.
- Update price list when required.
- Point of contact for client with regards to pricing issues etc.
- Maintain and improve, where possible, all relationships with ZURU customers
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience, with outstanding sales performance.
- Previous Toy industry experience is required, with CRM experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational & communicational skills
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers
- Native English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PPT
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Self-discipline, independence, able to work effectively at home office.