SMASHERS DINO ICE AGE SUPRISE EGG: Slime, fizz and SMASH your way through over 25 icy surprises inside to build the exclusive frozen Smash-o-saur Dino! Use the Arctic Scratch Map to excavate the Dino Ice Age to defrost compounds like the Growing Snow and Crystal Slime with hidden Smash-o-saur pieces. Collect all the pieces to start building one of 3 exclusive frozen Smash-o-saurs! Unfreeze more surprises like Smash Eggs and rebuilders.
• SMASH IT OPEN: Smash open the NEW Dino Ice Age Surprise Egg to build an exclusive Smash-o-saur! Collect all the pieces to start building either a Raptor, Pterodactyl or a Woolly Mammoth!
• SCRATCH & FIND HIDDEN CLUES: Use the official Arctic Scratch Map to find all of the hidden pieces inside compounds like the Growing Snow, Stretchy Slime & More.
• UNFREEZE ALL NEW SURPRISES: Over 25 icy surprises to slime, fizz and smash your way through!
• ROARING PLAY: Each Smash-o-saur can swing their tail, which will move their head. Brand new mechanics inside the Smash-o-saurs!
• COLLECT AND BATTLE: Collect and build one of 3 exclusive frozen Smash-o-saurs and create the most epic fight between your icy Dinos! Who will win?
1x Dino Ice Age Egg shell, 1x Frozen Dino Bag, 1x Arctic Scratch Map, 5x Compounds, 6x Smash Eggs w/ rebuilder and 1x Exclusive Smash-o-saur Dino.
- I absolutely Love it My Grandson is going to be So VERY HAPPY with It.
- Dinosaur discoveryThe dinosaur eggs were awesome! My grandson enjoyed discovering the parts of the dinosaur in all the hiding places especially the slimy ones!! Lots of excitement and opportunity to explore!
- Amazing eggAwesome toy had a lot of parts the kids kept getting surprised by this wag my sons and daughters loved this toy.
- 6 y.o. LOVED this. Lots of activities in one eggThe mom in me wants to say 4 stars because it has so many messy components but my 6 y.o. son LOVED/LOVES it. The mini smash eggs can be rebuilt with the "nest" and he and sisters have loved rebuilding and smashing them over and over. The slime, putty, "snow" and "ice" that you sort through to find dinosaur pieces could get messy but seemed better than most. My son requested this for his birthday and it was a hit. The cost went down in store after I bought it but for $19-25 it was worth it. The dinosaur clips together decently. If you have issues I recommended washing or blowing/pulling the slime out that might remain in it. Great toy!
- Kids love.Im cheap so I hate spending this much money on a toy that has such short playtime (my kids want to do everything at once so they are done in like 15 minutes). BUT...love the concept. Love they can use the little figurines on top of their pencils. And they really enjoy each activity so all in all, great toy.
- The surprises inside the egg are great!Everything in this Dino Smashers egg has thoroughly been enjoyed by both my kids, however the real fun for them was the surprise and how they get to the surprise. The idea of being able to smash something open to get the goodies inside was so exciting for them! There were dinosaur figures and slime, so much to keep them entertained and having fun. My 4 year old needs to be supervised when playing with the slime just so there arent any accidents but other than that its been great for her age as well as my older son who is almost 12. This Dino Ice Age Surprise Egg has been hours of playing fun for them.
- was a gift for nephews 8th bday he Loved it buying again for friends sons upcoming bday :)
- Great gift for an 8 year old boy.My grandson requested for his birthday and he was absolutely thrilled with his gift. Exactly as advertised, tons of little surprises.
- Messy play and so fun!This is SO fun! We purchased a mini one previously and my son played with it for hours... and with this one being 3x the size of it and more activities, this truly kept my little one busy for hours! It does get a bit messy because of the slime, but it is messy play! The way to dig out all the body parts was alot of fun!
- Online purchaseNot the best for my 3yr old. She loves dinosaurs but this toy is probably too much. The slime they contain in the different compartments wasnt good. Some of it was powdery. As if it was old??
- Perfect giftPerfect gift for my nephew . He loves dino and t-rex so this gift is perfect! Truly adorable t-rex! The ice age is really cool!
- Fabulous toy!This is a great kid present. 4 year old is able to rebuild these eggs and enjoys collecting all the figurines. They are difficulty to put back together, but if you have the nest (not included), they are easy. Great for developing fine motor skills.
- Lots of fun!Excellent for kids aged 6 and up! My nieces (aged 6 and 7) had a blast uncovering the surprises that were stored in this super fun egg.
- Messy but fun!This toy kept my 4yo busy for whole two hours! It was messy because they were slime but Im so glad that he had so much fun with it. The different body parts to hunt for within the slime was an highlight to this whole activity
- This is a great gift idea for kids, the packaging is really cute and the toys are nice. Boys and girls enjoy it