Robo Alive Attacking T-Rex stomps and walks with real Dinosaur movement. It even bites and roars and has super realistic eyes that look alive.
• Biting Movement and Realistic Roar
• Robotic Enhanced Walking Motion
• Glow in the dark scar
• Light Reflecting Eyes
1x T-Rex 1x Instruction Manual
- Seems to be holding up well. My grandson went ballistic when he got it for his birthday.
- My 2 year old son received this as a birthday gift. He loves it! I hate it. It roars, and sorta walks while also chomping. It’s the same single roar on repeat...over and over and over again. It does not have a remote control...it is controlled solely by the on/off switch. When switched on, it will roar and move until switched off again....and your child will never want it switched off, so make sure you stock up on AAA’s. If you’d prefer to not listen to or watch a toy dino walk and roar all over your home for hours at a time, skip this one.
- When turned on he walks and roars -realistic enough for a 3.5 and 4.5 to enjoy! So far has held up.
- I like it as I give it as a Christmas present and my nephew like it very muchLikesDogChargingBattery lifeTechnologyInstructionsTricksResponseFeaturesEase of useFor familiesAs a giftValue for moneyFor toddlersDurabilityPackage
- Definitely recommend!My 2 year old grandson absolutely loved this dinosaur for his birthday. He received it 2 months ago and hasn't stopped playing with it! The quality was quite surprising given the low price. Worth every penny!
- Bought this for a gift. He loved it!!LikesPackageProgrammingFeaturesTricksInstructions
- Got this for my ex-husband's 3 yr old
- Bought this as a present for my 6 year old Grandson along with other Dino themed items. My daughter said he played with it in the car but she waited until they got home to tell him about the switch on the bottom that made the dinosaur walk and roar. He loved it! A lot of quality toy for the money. Be advised, it does NOT come with the 2 AAA batteries needed. I carefully removed T Rex from the packaging, inserted batteries and returned it to the colorful box. Yes kids will tear it open immediately, but that is part of the fun. I never give gifts that are not ready to play! Aside from the no battery issue, the quality is high and the price is reasonable.
- Loved itThe smile it put on my nephews face
- Have not tried it yet as this will.be a Christmas gift !
- Its okKinda generic but ok for a 3 year old thatll destroy it in a couple hours
- it is so cool.. my 3 yr old loves it..
- A giftIts a gift for my grandson for ChristmasLikesDesignPackageValue for moneyFeaturesFor toddlers
- My kids love itI got this dinosaur for my 2 children ages 3&2 my son loved it,it's very realistic how it moves along and opens mouth my daughter found it scary at first but now she loves it