Robo Alive Attacking T-Rex stomps and walks with real Dinosaur movement. It even bites and roars and has super realistic eyes that look alive.
• Biting Movement and Realistic Roar
• Robotic Enhanced Walking Motion
• Glow in the dark scar
• Light Reflecting Eyes
1x T-Rex 1x Instruction Manual
- Dinasaur toy walks and moves mouth.Grandson loves this toy. Comes with green slimy stuff inside white egg. We threw away.
- My granddaughter lived it especially the sound.LikesTechnologyPackageResponseInstructionsFor familiesInteractionEase of useBattery lifeAs a giftConstructionValue for moneyColorFeatures
- very funGreat toy and very well made. Thanks
- Still going strong 8 months LaterColors do vary. Received the green Dinosaur. Very pleased. He walks and roars. Hours of fun for the little one.
- Got for my grandson for Christmas. He loved it
- My sons favorite dinosaursMy 18 month old son loves these he plays for hrs by hisself.
- Doesnt work for longWouldn't recommend. It worked great for the first couple days. By day 3 it was barely moving and not making any noise. The batteries were replaced. That didnt work. When I checked on the batteries again they were hot to the touch. batteries were removed and now it just rolls, no sound.LikesPackageFeaturesAs a giftFor familiesDislikesDurability
- Seems to be holding up well. My grandson went ballistic when he got it for his birthday.
- My 2 year old son received this as a birthday gift. He loves it! I hate it. It roars, and sorta walks while also chomping. It’s the same single roar on repeat...over and over and over again. It does not have a remote control...it is controlled solely by the on/off switch. When switched on, it will roar and move until switched off again....and your child will never want it switched off, so make sure you stock up on AAA’s. If you’d prefer to not listen to or watch a toy dino walk and roar all over your home for hours at a time, skip this one.
- When turned on he walks and roars -realistic enough for a 3.5 and 4.5 to enjoy! So far has held up.
- I like it as I give it as a Christmas present and my nephew like it very muchLikesDogChargingBattery lifeTechnologyInstructionsTricksResponseFeaturesEase of useFor familiesAs a giftValue for moneyFor toddlersDurabilityPackage
- Definitely recommend!My 2 year old grandson absolutely loved this dinosaur for his birthday. He received it 2 months ago and hasn't stopped playing with it! The quality was quite surprising given the low price. Worth every penny!
- Bought this for a gift. He loved it!!LikesPackageProgrammingFeaturesTricksInstructions
- Got this for my ex-husband's 3 yr old