Are you game to tame the Robo Alive Lurking Lizard? Robotic technology allows it to outrun even the fastest of predators with real-life glaring eyes, a rubber tail and head! Batteries not included.
• REALISTIC LIZARD MOVEMENT: This Lizard moves and runs like a real Lizard! With real looking eyes, moving arms and legs and two unique colors.
• BUILT IN SENSORS: This Lizard comes with built in sensors, wilt the sensor in neck stops movement when obstructed. Touch the soft rubber head and tail for real life feel.
• ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Robo Alive’s advanced technology beings this Lizard to life! Combining high quality technology with a realistic design, this Lizard is RoboAlive!
• PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x Lurking Lizard 1x Instruction Manual
• ROBO ALIVE: Robo Alive features functioning robotic pets, that move and act like they're real! They're more than alive - they're Robo Alive.
1x Instruction Manual
- Robotic lizardThe lizard is fun to watch and moves across the room. My son and his family love heir lizard.LikesEntertainmentQualityFor adultsFor kidsEase of use
- Works well
- Don't let this or any robo toys get caught in anyone's hair...had to be cut out of ours. It is easily taken apart to get fuzz and hair from the rollers though so that's a plus!
- The four year old loves it
- walks weird. have to keep redirecting. but fun
- Good for kids
- Grand son was just delighted with it.
- Not as cool as I hopedIt's fun but not as cool as we thought it would be. You won't fake anyone out thinking it's real because it's so loud and it is not very lifelike, the back legs just go around like a windmill and front legs don't move. Also BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- Everything works perfect on this item, my grandson loves it.
- got it for my cats and they ended up wrestling it.
- Quick delivery and product as expected. Perfect condition.
- Gift, so I don't know yet how it worksI think my grandson will love this.LikesAs a giftFor kids
- Kid happyNow his Robo Alive collection is complete. This lizard moves, a little bit loud but its ok. His tail is soft which is a nice touch. Kiddo happy with it.
- I think my little guy will like this lizard. Seems to be a good value for the money. It is a good size.
- Meh, would not buyThe legs do not turn and operate smoothly, so it doesn't look "real" or move like a real lizard. It just kind of flops back and forth and the legs seem to get tangled or caught on his body.LikesEase of useEntertainmentFor familiesFor kidsFunDislikesQualityAs a giftFor adultsValue for money